|• Thoroughly revised, edited and updated text and figures.
• Presented text in a structured and lucid manner for easy-to-handle approach.
• Supported with clear diagrams and numerous tables for better understanding and easy recall.
• Included color plates at the end of each section for revision of muscle attachments and functional anatomy.
• Brief account of important clinical considerations with images provided at the end of each chapter to generate interest of the students in studying osteology.
• Provided questionnaire in every topic to prepare students for viva-voce examinations.
- Paperback: 380 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers; Fourth edition (1 July 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789352705368
- ISBN-13: 978-9352705368